Software Engineer Senior
Location: Hybrid, 0-3 days per month in office.
Responsible for the design, development and implementation of complex commercial software solutions.
BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy is now part of CarelonRx (formerly IngenioRx), and a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies. Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus offer consumers and providers an unparalleled level of service that’s easy and focused on whole health. Through our distinct clinical expertise, digital capabilities, and broad access to specialty medications across a wide range of conditions, we deliver an elevated experience, affordability, and personalized support throughout the consumer’s treatment journey.
How you will make an impact:
* Leverage leading-edge technologies to design and develop high quality software products in an Agile environment.
* Plans, designs and develops, tests and debugs new software and existing software systems and applications.
* Designs applications according to specifications from senior design associates, business analyst and/or business leaders.
* Collaborates with business analysts, technical staff and leadership on multi-complex projects to recommend and define new products solutions.
* Utilize best practices to drive projects through full development lifecycle, including architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
* Produce pragmatic technical solutions capable of handling higher transactional and data volumes.
* Actively collaborate, and share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams.
* May lead software application design teams.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
* Experience in front-end web development with a focus on React JS preferred.
* Experience with React libraries, such as Redux, Flux, or MobX, and with server-side rendering using Next.js or Gatsby.
* Familiarity with RESTful API design, GraphQL, and other data transfer protocols.
* Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, or React Testing Library.
* Experience with performance optimization techniques for web applications, including lazy loading, code splitting, and caching.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban, and with Git or other version control systems.
* Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills, with experience leading or mentoring other developers and collaborating with designers and product managers.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [ Email address blocked ] – Click here to apply to Software Engineer Senior for assistance.