The client requires a current DHS/CBP clearance or Active Top-Secret clearance.
This is a long-term, primarily telework position. The client requires occasional on-site meetings located at 22001 Loudoun County Pkwy, Ashburn, VA 20147 or at other locations within the DC metro area. Telework arrangements are subject to change based on client needs.
- Develop new border security applications using a contemporary user-interface technology stack and a Microservices Architecture
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, developers, testers, and other stakeholders on the team
- Implement test-driven development methods, supporting end-to-end testing
- Implement a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline for a cloud environment
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in user-interface / front-end application development
- Experience with 508 Compliance and Accessibility standards
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with the U.S. Web Design System ([ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Senior UI Developer-Remote (Remote) a plus