NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Architect – (Hybrid) to join our team in Auburn Hills, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
- Minimum of 10 years experience in advanced technologies including a minimum of 5+ years as a technical architect
- Minimum 7 years experience in development including a minimum of 3+ years leading development resources
- Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture
- Deep knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration software)
- Broad understanding of technologies and experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management
- Excellent planning and organization, project management, and time management skills (particularly in delivery effort estimation and project scheduling)
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation abilities
- Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and initiatives
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to team and management
- Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing relationships
- Experience with a web application, web service, and mobile application architecture and design
- Strong API and data integration background
- Detail design background based on technologies listed under technical experience
- Strong Automotive OEM experience
- Extensive background in designing architectural solutions for large complex programs which results in representation in front of the Architecture Review Board (e.g. logical & physical architectures, data classifications/protections, etc.)
- Extensive background in leading large and complex development initiatives
- Proven technical leadership experience, leading application detailed design and development (apply proper design patterns and adhere to Client architecture and design principles, document design, review design by vendors, support QA)
- Proven experience leading development teams (design implementation, code review for quality and security, development mentor technical teams)
- Experience leading technical troubleshooting including bug fix remediation and performance tuning
- Integrate comprehensive security principles into all phases of design and architecture
- Solid experience in Springboot, Spring framework, J2EE technologies, event-driven architecture, and systems integration
- Solid experience in modeling architecture and design with expertise of at least one of the frameworks (C4 model, UML, Archimate and Arc42, etc.)
- Strong experience in designing and implementing Restful APIs using Spring Framework/Spring Boot.
- Solid experience in cloud-based application design, development and API-driven systems integration
- Experience with various source code versioning tools like SVN/Github and build tools like maven, Gradle, npm etc
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies including AWS, GCP, Openshift, Kubernetes, ELK, Kafka, Kong, etc.
- Security architecture design (Identity Management, Authentication, and Authorization framework, SAML, OIDC/OAuth2, mTLS, secret and certificate management, etc.)
- Experience with Application Performance Management and Web Site Performance Monitoring tools.
- Experience with application usage analytics and dashboard reporting
- Good knowledge of NoSQL concepts and products
- Deep understanding with hands-on experience on modern security frameworks and specifications (Oauth2, OIDC, 2FA etc).
- Thorough understanding and experience of event-driven architecture, microservices, distributed architecture, and design patterns
- Through understanding and hands-on experience with implementing robust logging and tracing implementation for end-to-end systems traceability
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD process and tools (like Jenkins)
- Solid experience with code quality and coverage tools like Sonarqube.
- Willing and ready to get hands-on code development with the dev team for developing and troubleshooting, doing quick proof of concepts for exploring new solutions, products, etc.
- Experienced in working with the business/product team to discuss, analyze, understand, and negotiate business requirements, being able to explain to the business the technical considerations and associated implications on the user journey/experience/requirements.
Unique skills (Nice to Have)
- Understanding and hands-on experience of GraphQL-based API development with Apollo or similar products
- Strong experience architecting and designing modern business-facing and consumer-facing web applications including Single Page Applications using responsive design concepts with
- Angular or React etc.
- Experience dealing with financial system integrations, transaction management, etc
- Experience with Feature Hub, Adobe Experience Management, and micro-frontend architecture
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud, and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure, and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.