NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Architect to join our team. This position will be a hybrid role preferably working onsite at our client’s location in Auburn Hills, Michigan approximately 2 days per week.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Design architectural solutions for large complex programs which result in representation in front of the Architecture Review Board (e.g. logical & physical architectures, data classifications/protections, etc.)
- Lead large and complex development initiatives
- Lead application detailed design and development (apply proper design patterns and adhere to client’s architecture and design principles, document design, review design by vendors, support QA)
- Lead development teams (design implementation, code review for quality and security, development, mentor technical teams)
- Lead technical troubleshooting including bug fix remediation and performance tuning
- Integrate comprehensive security principles into all phases of design and architecture
- Architect consumer-facing web applications, which are adaptable to dynamic and fast-changing business needs
- Willing and ready to get hands-on code development with the dev team for developing and troubleshooting, doing quick proof of concepts for expiring new solutions, products, etc.
- Work with the business/product team to discuss, analyze, understand, and negotiate business requirements, and explain to the business the technical considerations and associated implications on the user journey/experience/requirements.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in advanced technologies
- Minimum of 5 years as a Technical Architect
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in development (Java technologies)
- Minimum of 3 years leading development resources
Design and architecture:
- Thorough understanding and experience of event-driven architecture, microservices, distributed architecture, and design patterns
- Designing and implementing Restful APIs using Spring Framework/Spring Boot
- Designing modern business-facing and consumer-facing web applications including Single Page Applications using responsive design concepts with Angular or React
- cloud native-based application design.
- Security architecture design (Identity Management, Authentication, and Authorization framework, SAML/OIDC/OAuth2, mTLS, secret and certificate management, etc.)
- modern security frameworks and specifications (Oauth2/OIDC/2FA)
- Experienced in working with business/product team to discuss, analyze, understand, and negotiate business requirements, being able to explain to business the technical considerations and associated implications on the user journey/experience/requirements
Knowledge of tools
- SVN/Github, Maven, Jenkins (CI/CD), JIRA, Sonarqube
- cloud technologies Openshift, Kubernetes, Kafka, Kong, etc.
- IBM Security Access Manager, IBM Integration Bus/IBM API Connect/Data power
- GraphQL-based API development
Nice to have:
- Application Performance Management and Web Site Performance Monitoring tools.
- Application usage analytics and dashboard reporting
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Willing and ready to get hands-on code development with the dev team for developing and troubleshooting, doing quick proof of concepts for exploring new solutions, products, etc.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.