This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lucas Watson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 – $190,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is a rapidly expanding environmental management technology company specializing in real-time, predictive software solutions. They provide a suite of environmental monitoring, management and investigative capabilities across a wide range of customers.
Why join us?
Small (but growing) organization with a flat hierarchy and you will get lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact the organization.
Technology focused company with paid days train, learn and improve relevant skills.
Strong benefits package and equity incentive plan in addition to competitive salary.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with product owners and stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Work with data ingestion from multiple data sources.
- Build data models/repositories and reusable RESTful APIs
- Document solutions, test specifications and deploy procedures in Confluence.
- Work closely with remote development team.
- Microsoft ASP.NET Core
- Microsoft .NET Core
- Microsoft Entity Framework Core
- SQL Server (or an equivalent RDBMS)
- AWS development experience (Cloud Computing, DevOps, etc)
- Demonstrated collaborative approach coupled with strong problem solving skills.
Would be great if you had:
- API development experience (GraphQL, GraphiQL, Postman, etc)
- API hardening experience (OpenID Connect, OAuth, OWASP, NGINX, etc)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.