A software company is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our team and work on their industry-leading Risk Management platform. They provide cloud-based solutions for risk and compliance management.
nAs a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining cloud-based software applications, ensuring they are scalable, reliable, and secure. You will work closely with the product management team and other developers to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
nRequired Skills & Experiencen
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Experience with C#/ .NET Core (6)
- Experience with React
- Experience with ASP.NET & WEB API’s
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Entity Frameworkn
nDesired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Orleansn
nWhat You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front-end
- 50% Back-endn
nYou will receive the following benefits:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (5% 401k Match, IRA)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (4-week minimum) (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Commuter Benefits
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks & Lunch
- Equity (without a vesting period)
- Relocation Assistance
- SL & LT Disabilityn
nApplicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
nResearch show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
nMotion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.