We believe everyone should have access to the legal services they need. Funded by leading VC firms, Flare (formerly Themis-Tech) is an industry leader in legal technology. We’re reimagining how clients and attorneys work together, with one goal: to make legal services accessible to those who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford it. We’re a team of creative problem-solvers who want to make the world a better place. Join us.
Check out helloflare.com for more!
Hybrid Schedule: 2 Days in office per week
Who you are:
- At least 6 years of experience as a front-end engineer.
- You have experience in building a web application from scratch.
- Passion to create impact and the ability to make things happen.
- Experience working with Typescript, React Native, Graphql – advantage.
- Contributing to open-source projects – advantage.
- SSR (Next / Gatsby), CSS in JS libraries- advantage.
- Opportunity for exponential growth
- Diverse culture
- Amazing healthcare benefits-we cover 99% of the cost of your essential insurance plans and offer additional premium plans
- Free lunch delivery twice a week
- Innovative technology
- We’re a late stage startup with A list investors and big plans to become the largest legal care company in the world
Flare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.