About Platform One:
We have redefined Experience Management programs to drive continuous improvement. Our programs deliver real impact, enabling you to make systemic change rather than putting out spot fires. By taking a human-centered approach and combining it with a world-class platform that provides both breadth and depth of insight, you have all the tools at your fingertips to understand and act.
Our approach & philosophy is SwaS – Solutions with a Service, combining the latest technologies, market research methodologies with brilliant thinking to help deliver real business outcomes.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our team and play a key role in the modernization of our software platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and make a significant impact in the industry.
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, you will report directly to the Chief Product Officer (CPO) and collaborate with a global team of engineers to deliver high-quality software solutions that drive user experience.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and reliable backend platform
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver new features and improvements
- Drive continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Implement cloud infrastructure in AWS and Azure
- Ensure code quality, security, and performance by following best practices and conducting thorough testing
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in backend software development using Node.js, TypeScript
- Proficient in SQL and ideally GraphQL, with a solid understanding of their application in querying and manipulating data.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and tools, including unit testing
- Proficiency with AWS (Lambda) and Azure (Functions) cloud platforms
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across teams and functions
- Proven ability to excel in team environments through strong leadership, interpersonal skills, and effective collaboration.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where change is key and manage multiple priorities
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 100% coverage of insurance premiums for employees, spouse, and their dependents, including Health, Vision, and Dental
- 401K Matching
- Personalized Paid Time Off Policy
- Employee “You“ Days: Regular well-being and early-off days
- Employee Equity
- And more!
Please note: No agency or any company representing a candidate will be accepted. We are looking for confident and capable candidates that can fully apply and represent themselves through the entire process.
If you’re an experienced Senior Backend Software Engineer who’s excited about modernizing our software platform and making a difference, we’d love to hear from you. Apply now and join our growing team at Platform One!