NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior API Developer – REMOTE to join our team in Memphis, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
Senior API Developer
Job Responsibilities Include:
Works as part of a team to design, develop, and manage digital APIs for mobile and web channels. The Software Engineer will be expected to work within an agile framework and collaborate with the creative, technical, and product leads on targeted features and functions.
- Develop and deliver back-end assets for mobile and web channels, including the following tasks: business rules changes in graph, Couchbase data and index changes, writing unit tests, bug fixes, build plans, understanding/communicate downstream service dependencies, and other supportive functions within the technical stack as needed
- Collaborate with the Core+ team, Platform Engineers, Distribution services team, Platform Architecture team, and product leads on targeted features and functions, offering technical guidance to help define requirements and implement solutions that meet business objectives
- Provide support to the team leads in the creation of diagrams, workflows, and any other artifacts necessary to clearly convey the intended design for new, more complex features
- Establish solid partnerships within the IT organization to ensure cross-functional alignment, to ensure clear understanding of a feature requests
- Help fill gaps throughout the development cycle to ensure we meet delivery expectations
- Lead and mentor new team members on the technology stack building up the core competency to increase the velocity of the teams
- Follow the defined agile methodology delivering industry leading web, mobile enabling solutions with best-in-class quality and performance
Minimum 10 years of application development experience working collaboratively with other team members in diverse locations
Experience supporting websites on different browsers, operating systems, and devices
2 years of experience working with Node.js, Nest.js, and Typescript
Experience mentoring other technical team members
Experience with the Atlassian Stack
Experience with Agile methodologies
Experience using Git as version control
Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and equivalent experience
CMS integration experience
2 years of experience working with GraphQL
Location & Travel:
Position is remote for candidates currently in the continental United States of America. Travel may be required to Memphis TN per project demand.
For Colorado Candidates: In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $96K to $174K. Actual compensation will depend on several factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Memphis
Job Segment: Cloud, Developer, Consulting, Information Technology, Programmer, Technology
- Professional Services
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
- Financial Services