Our Sales team needs a technical ace in the hole for when the questions get tough. Driven by a strong belief in the business applications of knowledge graphs, you’ll work one-on-one with both prospects and Sales team members to help discuss how TopQuadrant’s flagship data governance platform, TopBraid EDG fits within their technology strategy. You will gain a full understanding of how EDG is architected and a clear understanding of how EDG can be used. Additionally, you’ll be tasked to invent and implement creative solutions for edge-case issues.
What you’ll do
- Support sales teams with deep technical knowledge and understanding of TopQuadrant’s product offerings
- Collaborate closely with customers by constructing demos, visioning sessions, and working meetings to understand customer pain points and brainstorm solutions
- As the customer facing technical lead, this role acts as the primary resource in solving technical issues and inquiries in pre-sales and onboarding processes.
- Proactively engage with product and engineering teams on roadmap, soliciting and sharing customer/prospect feedback where necessary.
- Assist in documentation efforts around TopQuadrant’s product offerings, internal knowledge base, and training resources.
- Contribute to TopQuadrant’s marketing efforts by participating in webinars, videos and presentations.
- Report to the Head of Sales and engage with senior leadership regularly
- In 12-18 months, build and develop a team
- Having a “why not” mentality fueled by an innate curiosity to learn and apply technology to solve real world business problems
- Dogged obsession over customer value
- Keen listener possessing the “empathy gene”
- Insatiable curiosity to assimilate technical information quickly with an enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Proven experience influencing technical audiences in their language, and influence business audiences by translating complex technology concepts into easy to understand terminology
- An ability to build new processes while having a knack for making it “feel custom without being custom”
- Hands-on experience with one or more technologies in the enterprise data governance and/or metadata management space
- Problem solving: You stand for the elegant and the practical solution. You are driven by expertise and getting the solution right for the customer’s benefit. And you love the power of data.
- Relationships: You get joy from helping others succeed.
- Impact: You want your work to matter, to make a difference, and to set an example for the way things can be.
- Proven experience successfully demonstrating and articulating the value of semantic technologies
- Knowledge and previous experience with TopBraid EDG, TopBraid Composer or any other enterprise knowledge graph software
- Experience in developing semantic models using SHACL or RDFS/OWL/SPARQL to address customer requirements
- Experience with GraphQL
- Track record of building and mentoring a team
Working at TopQuadrant best exemplified by our values
- Boldy Customer-Centric. Every decision we make boils down what is best for the customer
- Substance over Style: Focusing on flat hierarchy, being decisive, constantly improving, and taking feedback. May the best ideas win.
- Connections matter. A team that sticks together is unstoppable. Presume the best intent and inspire others.
- Trust & Flexibility. We are more than any one label. Remote-first, well-compensated (competitive salary, bonus, and extended benefits) teammates get better work done, smile more, have great work-life balance and, frankly, are more fun to work with.
- Having a “Killer app” mindset. Building technology to solve real problems. Work with your team, pick a lane, and run.
- Cloud Computing
- Software As A Services
- Managed Services
- Platform As A Services