Role: Remote Sr Python Developer
Open to Remote, must be willing to work ET or MT hours.
Enterprise Resource Organization (ERO) has an opportunity for a senior-level IT Applications Programmer with demonstrated success within large-scale IT projects. Experience includes analyzing requirements for software programs; writing or modifying code for complex programs, components, or applications; writing/performing development testing (i.e. unit testing, test-driven development – TDD); creating and maintaining documentation; and researching complex technical problems and recommending solutions. Strong Python developer needed for a large enterprise project. This contractor will be working in a fast paced, collaborative environment, with groups in both IT and business areas: designing, coding, unit testing in a variety of technologies supporting web and backend systems.
- Python – (MUST)
- Flask API Development
- Regular Expressions
- Open Shift
- ADO Pipeline
- Understanding of multiple databases technologies (SQL,T-SQL DB2, Oracle, Hadoop, PDW)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as part of a team, and with business partners
- Analytical, technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Quality and customer service oriented
Preferred skills and experiences:
- GraphQL API Experience
- Knowledge of Cloud database technologies (ex. Snowflake)
- Machine Learning Framework knowledge Named Entity Recognition/Classification
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum four years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
– In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher, the completion of a technical training program, and a minimum of four years related work experience.
– In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher and a minimum of six years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.