Role: Software Engineer IV
Location: REMOTE, EST candidates only
Pay: 60 – 65 an hour
Contract Length: 6 months, possibility of extension
Top 3 Skills:
- Spring, Spring Boot, or Micro Services
- Cloud & Docker (AWS or Azure)
- Responsible for development of web-based enterprise applications from specifications
- Responsible for staying current on advancements in technology, design practices, and architecture, as well as the latest software and networking processes, tools, and methods, and for making recommendations on how these advances can be applied to the current products and engineering practices.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum SDLC
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience, including prior experience as a programmer in a commercial software development environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Major,
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or similar; Git/GitHub; Nexus, Artifactory, Docker
- Experience in working in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Understanding of messaging systems like MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, or Kinesis.
- Expert-level development experience using Java, J2EE and Web applications using MVC model.
- Experience with Web Services, Spring MVC, Struts. Hibernate, JPA and jQuery frameworks.
- Experience integrating with Web Services (SOAP & REST) and parsing JSON and XML data.
- Experience designing and operating solutions with relational & NoSQL Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Front end technologies & AJAX Frameworks (Angular JS, Node.js, Java Script, HTML5, CSS)
- Java, J2EE, Tomcat
- Spring, Micro Services, Spring Boot, REST API, GraphQL, Hibernate
- Elastic Search/Mongo DB, Oracle / SQL Server
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Web Services
- XML, XSL, HTML, Java Script, Angular, AWS, Docker