ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government’s Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Principal Backend Software Engineer with Google Cloud experience for a direct hire/permanent role that can sit anywhere in the U.S.(fully remote).
This role will be a mix between writing code and helping the team ensure the right code gets written. We need someone who can think about the overall platform and the user needs to ensure we make solid technical decisions and execute on them well.
- Develop with the whole system in mind.
- Match technology to user needs – You will work with the team to ensure that the technological decisions and execution enables the use cases and value proposition needed to deliver to the users.
- Exemplify development best practices – You will be a model to the rest of the team about how to deliver features with high quality and solid architectural thinking.
- Evolve the system architecture. You are a solid and hands-on architectural thinker who loves to implement what you have come up with. You care a lot about whether a potential solution actually works in practice and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Communicate tech in a way that makes it seem simple. You can explain technology to non-engineers and work with product and business leaders to make sure the translation between the business need and what gets built is smooth and accurate.
- Mentor other engineers as necessary.
- Experience in creating and implementing cloud-native platform architectures that scale, re-factored production systems, developed API systems for other engineers to code against, built 3p integrations, dealt with complex data pipelines
- Experience working with data platforms, pipelines and serverless functions.
- Solid understanding of complex interactions between a cloud native data lawyer and serverless functions such as cloud run, triggers and workflow pipelines.
- Demonstrated a deep knowledge of computer science and/or engineering, either through earning a degree or through equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with any of the following: Google Cloud/Google Cloud Services, VueJs, NodeJs, Typescript,GraphQL/Apollo,Postgres,CI/CD delivery model, Kubernetes
This full-time/direct hire role can work remotely from anywhere within the U.S.
This role will offer a benefits package to include paid time off, Health/Dental/Vision 401k with match, and paid maternal/paternal leave.
- Application Development
- Problem Solving
- Information Technology
- Operating Systems
- Agile Software Development
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)