Branding Brand is searching for US-based Software Engineers to help create mobile apps and sites for an international portfolio of high-profile brands in retail and hospitality. Ideal candidates are skilled in React and/or Angular and have API / web server experience. TypeScript, Native iOS, or Android knowledge, and Node / AWS experience is a plus.
* Work with senior developers and architects to produce world-class mobile e-commerce experiences used by over 10 million visitors a day
* Contribute to the evolution of our technology
* Take web and app projects from mock-ups to completion
* Develop mobile frameworks and toolkits
* Develop enterprise React and Angular applications
* Work closely with Designers, Quality Assurance Engineers, and Account/Project Managers to communicate status of projects
* Work with bug tracking/project management software suites, including Jira
* Implement secure coding best practices and participate in ongoing security training and awareness
* Learn our proprietary platform technology for mobile websites and apps, using the latest functionality in mobile innovations
* Participate in ongoing security training and awareness
* Understanding of functional programming
* Ability to transform design mockups and wireframes into functional components
* Strong skill-set in creative problem solving
* Background in iOS and Android is a definite plus, but not required
* A solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
* Prior experience in test-driven development is a plus
* Prior experience in retail or hospitality technology is a plus
* Prior experience in mobile e-commerce is a plus
* Experience with Git source control
* Experience with bash/command line is a plus
* Experience with GraphQL and RESTful APIs is a plus
Branding Brand launched in 2008 as an interactive marketing firm and quickly evolved into the largest and fastest-growing provider of mobile commerce apps and sites for retailers. Although it has since expanded into an international clientele and additional offices, the Company continues to operate out of its Pittsburgh headquarters, where it employs over 100 full-time technophiles and proudly contributes to the City’s rust belt transformation.
Branding Brand is proud to be an employee-owned company, a supporter of the Whitehouse Equal Pay Pledge, and a Top Workplaces award winner. When we’re not working from home, Branders (company employees) enjoy numerous in-office perks, including the ability to bring dogs to work and a free onsite, waterfront gym. In addition, all Branders enjoy unlimited PTO, free employee health insurance, a 401(k) matching program, paid leave for new parents, flexible work schedules, use of a new Mac, sponsorship, and stock options–everyone in the Company is an owner.
Branding Brand is also an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, individuals with disabilities, age, sexual orientation, protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about Flagship, our React-based framework, check out [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to React Senior Software Engineer / Mobile Developer />