Project Manager/Business Analyst
Location: Remote(CST / EST)
US Citizens, GC, EAD ( H4, L2), E3 TN visa holders preferred, NO third party corp to corp accepted for this job
Skills and Experience Needed
- Overall 7+ years if IT experience
- 2+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Good Experience with Managing Test Data Management Projects.
- Gather requirements
- TOM estimation Project Planning
- Driving the initiative to closure
- Good Communication skills
- Experience in TDM Tools like GenRocket
- Determine data volumes and generate data statistics.
- Ability to create ER from a given set of databases
- Data Engineering/Data Analytics experience
- Financial Services Domain experience
- Experience with Penatho
- Experience with GraphQL
- Domain experience in the Insurance space
** Please ignore the email in case you are not interested OR overqualified . We have openings with our clients throughout the country that match your job title and skills. I am here to help you in getting your dream job.
If you are available and interested PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE which will subscribe you to our emails and please forward your Resume to me or please call me ASAP at (718) 668-5300. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. If you are not interested, kindly refer anyone who would be interested. We offer great referrals!
Thank you in advance!
+01 (470) 798-5000 Ext. 1060 ( Please send me the resume)
Alpharetta GA 30005
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Gerogia IT Inc I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.