Job Description Summary
The Principal Product Software Engineer will be a member of our Cloud Engineering Platform Team where the successful candidate will engage and work closely with both Architecture, Product Teams, DevOps and Quality Engineering in an exciting and fast paced environment as part of a team that develops cloud-based applications deployed to linux. The successful candidate must also have at least 7 years professional experience developing cloud based commercial solutions in either Python 3, Java, TypeScript, .NET Core, Go or C++11. This position will report to the Platform Engineering Manager.
* Work directly with product engineers and site reliability engineers on framework solutions where you will design and build scalable and reliable commercial quality “platform” code – a “drop-in” library or an rmq message broker interface, or an api wrapper for an authn/authz framework, or a graphql interface all to consumed by product teams.
* Identify improvements and participate with tool and service innovation that are at the foundation of our product
* Prototype technical designs or create POC as needed
* Prioritize and manage both sprints and backlogs
* Education: B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics or related field. MS degree strongly preferred.
* (6+) years of progressively responsible professional software engineering experience developing commercial applications in C#, Java or C++
* (3) year minimum experience working as a senior developer on middleware in either Python3, TypeScript, Go, or C++11
* (5) year minimum experience in a senior development role or tech lead role
* (3) year minimum working with an Agile development methodology
* (2) year minimum experience developing applications on noSQL storage solutions/platforms
* (2) year minimum experience deploying production code to public cloud environments – AWS, Azure etc.
* (2) year minimum experience working with container technologies such as Docker, Podman and container orchestration platforms such as K8
* (2) year minimum experience developing multi-tenant SaaS applications
* (2) year minimum experience designing microservices middleware with REST APIs and/or gRPC APIs
* Hands on experience working with and deploying applications on a CI/CD backbone
* Demonstrated problem solving abilities involving multi-tiered, high-performance transactional applications
* Demonstrated multithreading and asynchronous programming experience with applications that employ real time data streaming
* Expertise designing, coding and implementing robust architectures/applications that have 24/7 stability
* Authoritative experience with Object-Oriented Analysis & Design and re-usability concepts
* Authoritative experience with both relational and non-relational databases
* Experience with message brokers, out-of-process caches etc.
* Experience with unit and integration testing frameworks
* Able to work well with peers in a collaborative team environment
* Ability to follow direction, constructive criticism and work to specified deadlines, with the ability to execute development code with limited guidance
eOriginal offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and programs to help meet your needs and balance your work and personal life, including but not limited to: follow link [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Principal Product Software Engineer – Remote Work from Home />
About GRC division with Wolters Kluwer
Governance, Risk and Compliance (“GRC”) is one of the four operating divisions of Wolters Kluwer. GRC’s governance, risk and compliance information, tools and solutions are offered under brand names such as CT, ELM Solutions, Wolters Kluwer Lien Solutions, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, eOriginal, BizFilings, and NRAI. GRC provides market-leading solutions for registered agent, compliance and governance services, financial services, law department management and e-billing tools, and lien management.
Principal Product Software Engineer R0019620 – Remote Work from Home