At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Mulesoft Platform architect will possess strong knowledge of services architecture including an expert understanding of different API types: Private / Public APIs, B2B API / B2C API, Web APIs, Experience APIs etc. Additionally, experience on establishing, enforcing, and implementing Best Practices and Standards including API security, logging, error handling, caching strategy, enterprise integration patterns / frameworks and more.
Demonstrated experience in operational excellence should include experience in setup & operationalizing API monitoring, analytics on key metrics / SLAs, high availability, and know how on emerging API standards & technologies like GraphQL, Composer, Community Manager, etc
The Platform Architect will possess 8+ plus years of hands-on development experience on Mule ESB with platform architect (MCPA) certification and have experience in end-to-end implementation & deployment of a mule platform at least in 2 different enterprises.
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture/ containers
- Ability to design solution with the mix of legacy (on-prem) and modern cloud-based architectures.
- Development of integrations and APIs using enterprise integration patterns and frameworks
- Able to elegantly model the APIs using the Anypoint Platform features and its components
- Implement the designed APIs effectively by using various Anypoint platform features, patterns and its components
- Have a good foresight and setup in place to make sure APIs are designed and implemented in a production ready manner from day-1. The source code control and release strategy practices that are recommended and supported by MuleSoft Anypoint Platform must be leveraged.
- Good awareness of best practices and right methodologies to incorporate EDA into Anypoint Platform + application network while same time respecting and aligning to the principles of API-led connectivity.
- Should be an expert in proactively analyzing and addressing the Non-Functional Requirements of the APIs in the Application Network.
The salary range for this role is $106,047-$212,095 and is based on experience and qualifications.
Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus and may include equity. These awards are allocated based on company and individual performance.
We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6 paid holidays.