NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
Works as part of a team to design, develop a suite of automation tests for Salesforce and web-based applications. Work within an agile framework and collaborate with the creative team, technical team, product leads and functional teams on targeted features and functions.
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Create automation frameworks from scratch, including the following tasks: enhance/automate existing functionalities, automate e2e test suites, bug fixes, and other supportive functions within the technical stack as needed.
* Collaborate with other teams and product leads on targeted features and functions, offering technical guidance to help define requirements and implement solutions that meet business and functional objectives
* Establish solid partnerships within the IT organization to ensure cross-functional alignment, to ensure clear understanding of a feature requests.
* Assist in filling gaps throughout the development cycle to ensure we meet delivery quality expectations.
* Builds up the core competency to increase the velocity of the teams
* Follow the defined agile methodology delivering industry leading web, mobile enabling solutions with best-in-class quality and performance
* Embrace and demonstrate the core development principles and practices and ensure these principles are followed throughout the team.
* 4 years of experience with Test Driven Development
* 4 years of experience with test automation using WebDriver IO or Cucumber JS
* Experience using Git for version control
* Experience with the Atlassian Stack
* Experience with Agile methodologies
* Experience with Sauce Labs and/or BrowserStack
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
* Salesforce automation experience
* Cypress automation experience
* Native mobile Apps automation experience
* Understand/exposure to GraphQL
Location & Travel:
Position located in Memphis, TN. Role is temporarily remote, but may require on-site presence per project demand.
For Colorado Candidates: In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $75,800 to $125,000. Actual compensation will depend on several factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
- Agile Methodology
- Cucumber (Software)
- Ecma Script (C Programming Language Family)
- Information Technology