You would be directly responsible for the continued development of our highly customized Salesforce instance with cohesive capabilities for inventory management, jewelry production, eCommerce catalog management, lead management, sales workflows, and shipping. You would improve and expand multiple integrations throughout the system with our CMS, DAM, Google Suite (Drive, Email, Calendar), AWS servers, accounting software, shipping APIs, etc.
You will be responsible for all aspects of software development, from architecture/database decisions to development of user experiences and QC. Due to the diverse technologies used across our stack, we anticipate that the position will require on-the-job learning. As such, we encourage applications from talented, driven developers even if you are only familiar with portions of our tech stack we use today. IE talented Operational Engineers without Salesforce experience are encouraged to apply.
Having recently closed a Series A, we are seeking experienced developers to join our technical team building a bespoke operational platform to deliver fine jewelry at scale. We are searching for candidates with:
- Tenacity, grit, empathy, and a deep appreciation for quality
- A proven track record of end-to-end delivery of features/enhancements/optimizations to a complex internal infrastructure in a corporate environment (3+ years of operational engineering experience required)
- An eagerness to work directly with non-technical users to quickly understand their greatest problems and implement solutions that improve the efficiency, morale, and productivity of your users
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in engineering, science, mathematics, or economics
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings, lead brainstorming efforts, design user experiences, and interact with executive-level project sponsors
- A customer centric mindset and enthusiasm to improve business outcomes with data structures, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
- Ability to work independently, professionally develop, and make decisions with minimal supervision
Logistics & Compensation
- Full-time, remote role
- Occasional travel required for project planning
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Fully covered health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
As a profitable startup in a massive market ($80Bn), the cash and equity compensation we can offer is quite lucrative for someone seeking to work at an early-stage startup.
The approximate salary for this role is $100k-$170k DOE
Our protocol for remote hires
- All interviews are conducted over video chat. Candidates may be required to screen share during a technical interview. If your audio or video is not working, you will be asked to reschedule
- Prior to an offer, candidates will be subject to a background/reference check and required to verify their identity next to photo ID via video chat
- Candidates will be asked in their initial interview their desired salary and should be mindful of what is appropriate for their skills and experience
- An in-person interview is required as the final step of our interview process