Dynamic Work schedule
– This is 5 days on site a month- in the same week then the remainder of the month is working from home. ( They can fly/drive into the office as well). If your candidate is not open to this please tell them they will not be considered. Client determines the week they are working onsite, not the candidate.
Locations: Merrimack, NH or Durham, NC (Only these 2 locations are the option)
- Angular (v4), Node, GraphQL. – used to develop UI and Experience API’s. Experience working in an Agile environment is a must.
- Will be both creating and consuming APIs.
Client Solutions Technology Chapter Area is looking for a passionate Full Stack Principal Software Engineer to build and support world-class products for the technology teams in our One Stop Life Shop domain. Our engineering team is innovative, diverse, passionate, and dedicated. We work in a very dynamic agile environment
As a hands-on engineer, your primary role will be building, testing, and engineering web applications using modern technologies like Angular, NodeJS, Graph QL, and REST APIs on AWS cloud. You will be expected to quickly gain understanding of all the components of our web applications and will work with the team to deliver outstanding solutions!
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Extraordinary problem-solving skills dealing with complex distributed deployments
- 7+ years of experience in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core /JSP/ Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 5+ years of experience (currently hands on) in Angular, NodeJS, HTML, CSS/SASS, GraphQL, Jasmine, Cypress.
- 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development.
- Good to understand Mono Repo and Nx workspace.
- Champion and advocate of Test Driven Development, Unit testing using frameworks and tools like Jest and Jasmine
- Fully hands on with application builds and deploys using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins, artifactory, uDeploy, etc.
- Good understanding of cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS)
- Professional Services
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
- Financial Services