We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in Durham, NC!
Join a team helping millions of customers achieve their financials dreams. Our product area comprises teams passionate about providing technical solutions for our Managed Accounts business. These solutions are available for our advisors as well as on platforms like Fidelity.com. We’re looking for highly motivated, hard-working and inquisitive product-aware engineers, who work well in a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment helping us deliver the best Managed Solution’s products.
As a Senior API software engineer, your primary role will be crafting, building, testing, and engineering Node.js based GraphQL and Java based REST API s on our Client Investment Performance Platform. You participate in defining and implementing class leading engineering solutions for our technology products; demonstrating engineering excellence to the rest of the team. You are encouraged to quickly gain an understanding of all the components of our platform contributing to strategic roadmaps and initiatives.
The Expertise You Have and the Skills You Bring:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Hands on Angular Development Experience
- 5u002B years hands on software developer passionate about engineering excellence, highly focused, innovative, self-starter, collaborator, and someone who s eager to learn to help others.
- Experience in a micro-service architecture solutioning for scalability, availability, intelligent monitoring, performance, and how to design proactively to avoid them.
- Skilled in all aspects of software development lifecycle including API design, development, testing, deployment and support
- Ability to work with others, helping prioritize the work based on strategic nature, importance, and impact.
The Value You Deliver
- Understand the leadership vision and own the execution of that vision.
- Bringing a demeanor of experimentation and innovation
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Further a culture of best in class software engineering practices
- A drive for learning and keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
- Help maintains a high level of integrity in the team
- Take ownership and accountability for determining what needs to be done
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.