Full Stack Developer
Remote work schedule
Fulltime – Permanent opportunity
Must be a US Citizen and have worked with the Federal govt. agencies
Local to Washington D.C./Northern VA/ Maryland
- Implementation of features for a web application platform built in NodeJS and Angular
- Ownership of the architectural design, three-tier architecture platform,
- Write and execute unit tests via testing frameworks.
- Triage and fix reported bugs.
- Communicate estimates, schedules, issues, and dependencies to technical or project lead.
- Act as subject matter expert on a specific product area
- Experience developing web applications.
- Expert knowledge of Web technologies such as REST, JSON, HTTPS
- Expert knowledge in one of the following fields:
- AWS (Lambda functions, IaC, S3, EC2),
- Kubernetes or
- Experience with NoSQL data stores (e.g. MongoDB, DocumentDB)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of relevant engineering experience
Epik Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment. All employment decisions at Epik are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications and merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or any other status protected by applicable law or regulations. Epik participates in the E-Verify program.
Report this job
- Dice Id: RTX1a6c22
- Position Id: 2023-14334
Posted 2 days ago