EPAM Systems, Inc.
Newtown, PA (Remote)


EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential. Description We are looking for a for a Middle to Senior Front-end/Full-stack Developer who is already located in US to join the new squad that they are forming now. The work split will be 85% front-end with the remaining 15% backend. Req. #264020786 WHAT YOU’LL DO + Develop high-quality software and solve complex engineering problems in close cooperation with customer’s teams + Create and maintain testing infrastructure for unit & automated testing + Communicate with customer and handle their requests in a timely manner REQUIREMENTS + BS degree in an associated field or other advanced certification along with equivalent experience + 2+ years of production experience + Ability to work directly with the customer without supervision + Must-have Frontend technologies: React, Typescript, ExpressJS + Must-have Backend technologies: GoLang is what they use but Python should be fine too – having both is a plus + Experience with a caching system is a must (something like Redis or Memcache) + English level B2+ NICE TO HAVE + Frontend technologies: Webpack, Bable, NodeJS, GraphQL, NextJS + Experience with Relational databases is a plus (NoSQL, MySQL, etc.) WHAT WE OFFER + Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized) + Health Savings Account + Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter) + Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided) + Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided) + Employee Assistance Program + Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions + Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan + Paid Time Off + Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection + Accident Insurance + Employee Discounts + Pet Insurance ADDITIONAL + Depending on the position, EPAM employees may need to work at a client worksite or an EPAM office. To protect employees and help communities fight the COVID-19 pandemic, vaccination is required to visit a EPAM office in the US, and many of our clients have similar policies in place. Due to this, a COVID-19 vaccination may be necessary and when applicable, specific details will be discussed during the interview process which may include providing proof of vaccination. For candidates with exceptional circumstances that prevent them from getting the COVID-19 vaccine, we will offer alternative reasonable accommodation, where possible, which should be coordinated by your recruiter and discussed directly with an HR Representative + This position operates in a remote capacity, but you must live within driving distance to an EPAM office. Your recruiter will discuss specific details about work location during the initial interview process

EPAM Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the value of diversity and inclusion in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. As a global employer, this commitment includes complying with all laws in the countries in which we operate. Nevertheless, we believe equal employment practices should not be limited to what the law requires. Equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.

At EPAM, employment actions are based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, national origin, ancestry, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status when otherwise legally able to work, or any other characteristic protected by law.

Recommended Skills

  • Databases
  • Javascript (Programming Language)
  • Professional Services
  • Ajax (Programming Language)
  • Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
  • Financial Services