We are currently looking for a Core and Common Digital Experience Architect to join WI Digital Experience Architecture Domain
Fidelity’s Workplace Investing (WI) Architecture team architects’ digital experiences that supports Enterprise’s suite of Digital applications. We are passionate about delivering innovative solutions that exceed our customer’s needs. We embrace diversity of thought and experience. This is a fast-paced technology group that embraces modern technologies to build powerful tools and deliver transformational, customer-focused user experiences.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated ability in architecting elegant solutions that deliver web experiences and solutions on the web/ mobile and for our internal associates!
- Experience in leading, defining and implementing architecture blueprints that align with Enterprise digital experiences across technical standards, policies and procedures
- Consistent track record to build consensus around architecture solutions with the business visions and technical strategies
- Ability to apply a strategic mentality to help produce scalable and maintainable technology solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, documentation, and influencing skills
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to provide an industry leading customer experience on the web using agile frameworks
The Purpose of Your Role
In this role, you will serve as a Director of Architecture within the WI Digital Experience Domain focusing on Digital Experience frameworks and platforms and end to end web, mobile and internal associate interactions. You will provide technical leadership for the overall digital platform being responsible for the technical design and implementation of all quality digital applications. You will work closely with the Product Area to design, build, test, and deliver key features that make up Fidelity’s Digital experiences. In addition to technical leadership, you will partner with the Digital Experience Leaders, Squad Leaders, Chapter Leaders, and other Architects to solve sophisticated and exciting business problems and recommend impactful architecture solutions for high priority items.
The Skills You Bring
Your background in the following will prove vital:
- Experience architecting solutions for the development and deployment of key digital applications and features.
- Extensive experience decomposing meaningful business problems into creative, efficient, and scalable solutions.
- Extensive experience with technologies including GraphQL and Node.js
- Expertise with mobile technologies including IONIC capacitor Swift or Kotlin
- Strong technical background on crafting and developing enterprise digital applications with MVC design pattern, micro front-end strategy, and open micro service architectures.
- Experience with building digital GraphQL API’s.
- Experience in DevSecOps standard and tools like Jenkins Core, GitHub.
- Experience with Cloud-based Architecture and AWS cloud solutions.
- The W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and their implementation.
- Experience creating/managing mono-repo style development workflows with technologies such as Nx or Lerna
- Experience collaborating with/contributing to Enterprise Design Systems
The Value You Deliver
- Comprehensive knowledge of internet, mobile, and application architecture, as well as current and emerging technologies
- Specialist understanding of software development processes including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
- Ability to articulate architecture solutions to product management and architecture leadership
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals and groups across Fidelity in a constructive manner to accomplish tasks and drive forward key business initiatives
- Ability to learn quickly, be flexible, adapt and strive to excel in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to be highly organized, very responsive, and committed to quality and high standards
Fidelity Workplace Investing (WI) provides benefits to Fidelity customers, employers, and their employees, in a growing set of areas – Defined Contribution, Stock Plan Services, Investment Products & Consulting and Defined Benefits.
As part of the WI Technology Architecture team you will be key player in helping move us forward into our digital future and digital transformation of our business.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Director, Architecture, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “[ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Director, Architecture”. Most associates will have a hybrid schedule with a requirement to work onsite at a Fidelity work location for at least one week, 5 consecutive days, every four weeks. These requirements are subject to change.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Director, Architecture.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Director, Architecture, or by calling
, prompt 2, option 3.