Newark, NJ or Chicago, IL
As an active member in the Digital Platform Development team (part of Business Delivery Services) the Digital Platform Infrastructure Architect’s focus is to Design and Deliver enterprise class applications and infrastructure platforms (ex. IAAS & PAAS )
What are we looking for?
* Master of Sciences degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Sciences
* Strong technical skills (Cloud, Azure, IAAS, PAAS & other technologies)
* 4-8 years Developing and/or Implementing IAAS & PAAS world enterprise class applications infrastructure in all type of environment.
* Strong Infrastructure technical skills and Cloud capabilities (Windows, Oracle, Azure and PAAS)
* Certifications in project management methodologies, network knowledge or IOT experience is a plus.
* Proven leadership and Influencing experience through interaction with key stakeholders.
* Proven experience in architecture of enterprise applications platforms
* Experience working in an international environment.
What would be your key responsibilities?
* Drive profitable sales growth across ethelm.com, americanheritagechocolate.com, Amazon Seller Central, and other/new third-party online marketplaces.
* Manage all day-to-day eCommerce operations including, but not limited to, inventory management, customer service team support, item setup, product management, content management, basic site development (basic HTML skills required), etc.
* Responsible for planning and achieving eCommerce annual sales, margin, and expense plans.
* Responsible for evaluating eCommerce period product forecasts and S&OP deliverables for Demand, Supply, and Activity Management.
* Manage online marketing channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Amazon Marketing, Affiliates, Email, and SEO.
* Manage new and existing agencies including web development, affiliate marketing, and SEO. Partner with Marketing Team to support management of Media and Creative Agencies and scoping of eCommerce requirements from these agencies.
* Work with key internal stakeholders to launch accurate master data, sales analytics, branded content, and concierge service.
* Launch new technologies and innovation in online sales channels to support business growth (development skills in Liquid, HTML, React.js, or GraphQL a strong plus).
* Enhance the Ethel M Chocolates and American Heritage Chocolate branding across all online touch points.
What can you expect from Mars?
* Work with over 130,000 with diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
* Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
* Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
* An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
All applicants must have permanent legal authorization to work in the United States. Mars does not sponsor employment visas for this role.