salary: $43.12 – $48.12 per hour
work hours: 8 AM – 5 PM
As a Content Publisher, Job duties includes:
- Execute on marketing and/or user assistance content publishing process and content updates on Commercial Digital Portal.
- Prepare content for staging, embedding finalized assets, and drafting image alt text.
- Triaging and resolving web content maintenance issues for commercial content updates in production, elevating development opportunities and bug fixes to the IT team / LOBs in JIRA.
- Continuously exploring methods to develop, test, and improve publishing process.
- 3+ years of experience with SDL Tridion/RWS or similar enterprise Content Management Systems.
- Proficient in HTML, including knowledge of XHTML, JSON, CSS, and Accessibility/WCAG standards.
- Familiarity with XML, XSL, GraphQL code and usage.
- Experience with web publishing and web content lifecycles.
- Intermediate or higher level with Jira, MS Office (Sharepoint Online, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to be self-directed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [ Email address blocked ] – Click here to apply to Content publisher.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.