We’re looking for a Chapter Leader who are hardworking, inquisitive and blending deep knowledge of web engineering and product with a passion for coaching, mentoring and developing associates.
The ideal candidate is deeply committed to improving the value delivered to our customers. In an agile structure you will collaborate with other leaders to establish the standards for your chapter, influence the strategic decisions and lead solutions in your expertise. You are committed to developing your own expertise and knowledge to bring the latest thinking to your role to empower others with that knowledge.
Our team builds outstanding experiences for Fidelity Health Care customers. We focus on crafting rich and compelling experiences using the best application design guidelines by way of robust tooling to provide healthcare benefits and management. We work in a collaborative, fast paced environment and are committed to advancing a digital strategy to the delight of our customers.
The Expertise You Have
- 10+ years of experience in SRE-driven design, implementing resilient systems and web apps.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment.
- Identifying and acquiring talent needs, and resource planning and talent allocation across large organizations.
- Experience leading, coaching, mentoring, and developing people and teams.
- Passionate about crafting outstanding experiences, functional programming, front-end and API design patterns, delivering complex technology architecture strategies and solutions, and achieving results.
- Strong experience and knowledge of cloud solutions, serverless architecture, containerization strategies, as well as web apps landscape and emerging technologies.
- Proven experience in DevSecOps standards, best practices, and tools like Jenkins or Jenkins Core, Git/GitHub.
- In-depth knowledge of secure coding standards, modern digital experience platform and architecture, and sound development principles using trunk-based development, feature toggles and branch by abstraction.
- Experience of balancing business and TLM needs with sound judgment, evaluating broad business issues and engaging appropriate parties at all levels.
- Strong technical background on crafting and developing enterprise digital applications with MVC design pattern, micro front-end strategy and open micro service architectures.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Chapter Leader, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “[ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Chapter Leader”. Most associates will have a hybrid schedule with a requirement to work onsite at a Fidelity work location for at least one week, 5 consecutive days, every four weeks. These requirements are subject to change.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Chapter Leader.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Chapter Leader, or by calling
, prompt 2, option 3.